- 12 things Durex revealed about how India likes to have sex
A global Sex Survey, conducted once every five year, reveals how people like to have sex in India, according to GQindia.com Based on gender, age, sexuality, relationship status, Participants were asked whether they were virgins and if they are sexually active. 12 things the survey said:
1. Kissing means sex
2. Masturbation is harmful to health.
3. More people are now accepting of homosexuality
4. Indians are afraid to reveal their sexual orientation.
5. Indians believe it is okay to pay for sex
6. Men are more unaccepting towards infidelity than women
7. Indians are the most sexually satisfied people in the world
8. The average age to lose your virginity in India is between 23-24
9. The one industry millennials are not killing
10. Porn is a form of sex education
11. Indians are kinky
12. Most Indians on dating apps are there to make friends
Read more at GQ India
Want more surveys? Another survey, which polled 3,836 in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia and India, found most countries (except India), respondents were asked how long they would want sex to last. Both men and women said in the 25-minute range, with women expecting sex to last 25 minutes and 51 seconds, and men expecting sex to last 25 minutes and 43 seconds. It turns out that both men and women both want to make it last!
Turns out men and women want almost the exact same thing in bed